Since I have weekends every day (for now; it will be over soon), I am still glad when it’s Friday and Saturday. I think these are my most productive days in the whole week. Days when I find inspiration for my next posts and next week.
And because we all want to start our weekend with positive vibration, I’ve prepared for you a small list of lifestyle posts
that I read and love this week and you should too.
1. 7 Things To Remind Yourself When You Don’t Feel Good Enough by From Roses
2. Life Hack: Clear Your Mind – You Will Grow by Free People
3. Things I’m Done Feeling Bad About by Katy Belle
4. 26 Tiny Life Changes That Make A Big Impact by Buzz Feed
5. Bad Habits You Should Break If You Want To Be Happy by Inspirational Lady
6. What I’ve learned From Keeping A Gratitude Journal by Veil by Maryam
7. How To Keep Yourself Motivated in Two Easy Steps by Peace and Purpose
8. Why Being Selfish in your Twenties is Important by Hello Hustle
9. How To Accept A Compliment (Without Feeling Awkward) by The Daily Femme
10. 11 Things I Wish I’d Known About Work in My 20s by Cosmopolitan
Hope you will have a nice and calm weekend! Enjoy it.
What are your plans for this weekend? Feel free to share them with me.