Be grateful for what you have and work for what you want.
Those who know me well know that I am a quite sentimental person and I cry almost about everything. But I am who I am and being sentimental isn’t a bad thing.
As I mentioned in my previous post on being in present, it’s important to enjoy the present moment because we can’t change the past and we don’t know anything about the future. So, the present seems to be the best option to focus on. And here comes also to appreciate little things.
Although it may be hard to focus on big things, let alone the small one, we should be grateful for what we have rather than what we don’t.
Sooo, for those who can’t still find things to be grateful for, here are a few things that we can appreciate to have a beautiful day.
- it’s autumn
- finally, it’s time for nice smelly candles
- and with it comes also warm socks and sweaters
- which means long movie nights
- the most important family
- and you should not forget about yourself
- the present and with it what we HAVE
- good lunch/dinner
- a good book
- the mornings when you can sleep how long you want
- your favourite tea
- music that sounds in your ears
- the rest after you come from the school
- your feelings no matter what feelings they are
- the time
- small victories because they create the big ones
- a smile
- 11 weeks to Christmas
- happy tears
- a gift from anybody
We all have something that we are grateful for every day. Something that makes us get from the bed and enjoy the day. And we should stick with this because there could be a day when everything that we’ve been grateful for will be gone. So, enjoy the present and let’s be grateful for small things.
I am curious: What is on your list of things you are grateful for? Share them with me.
Also, let’s connect on Bloglovin’