The journey of thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu
There are people who love travelling and those who don’t. Today, I write for those who can’t imagine their life without travelling and discovering the world.
People who want to travel find the way and the others find excuses (e.g. money, no time) but sometimes it is not all about the money but maybe because we just don’t feel like travelling around the world.
So, today I want to share with you some of my favourite blog posts that will kick your travelling ass and make you want to travel again.
1. Being A Tourist For The Day by Kate La Vie
2. 10 of the Most Affordable Places To Live In the World by Project Inspo
3. Solo Female Travel In India: The Ultimate Girl Guide by Travelletes
4. The 20 Safest Cities For The Female Solo Traveler by Project Inspo
5. These Photos Will Make You Pack Your Bags To El Nido by Noshindulge
6. A Guide To Travelling On A Budget by Explores More
7. Why Travel Is The Greatest Investment by The Sunday Chapter
8. 10 Places Every Adventurous Couple Needs To Explore by Kiersten
Hope one of these came in hand and helped you to find your lost travel inspiration. The inspiration is everywhere we just need to do a research. Have an amazing travelling and enjoy the life.
Also, you can find me on Bloglovin’