I am super excited! I really am because today, is the day when I start my new project for every woman in twenties.
What is it about?
I’ve been thinking about this project a really long time and I wanted to create something that could inspire and encourage young women in twenties. Because as we all know, this is one of the hardest (but nicest) part in our life.
And so, I’ve decided to create this mini category called ‘Girl Vs World Talk’ where I will be interviewed young women, ask them questions about their strugglings and how they handled them.
But enough talking and let’s get dive into the very first interview with my favourite and (in my opinion) successful blogger, Angela from The Sunday Chapter.
1. Angela, you’re the author of ‚The Sunday Chapter‘, a lifestyle blog for people who search for inspiration.Why did you actually start blogging?
I started blogging as a creative outlet – somewhere I could share things I loved in hope to inspire others. It was solely beauty at the beginning, but then expanded to include my other interests which are fashion, travel, and wellness.
2. What have you learnt from writing a blog and inspiring thousands of people?
Stay in your own lane & stay true to yourself. It’s so easy to get caught in the comparison trap and start comparing yourself to other bloggers but you just have to focus on what you’re bringing to the game.
I’m a strong believer that your reaction to a situation has the power to change a situation.
3. I am little curious but is there something that you are preparing for your readers? If so, what is that?
I’d love to get into video content, particularly for travel. I have a lot of fashion and travel related content in the works and we’re also bumping up posts to 5 days a week!
4. As 20-something we are sometimes struggling with a lot of things – career, school and mostly with our life. Is there something you’re struggling with now?
Definitely managing a work-life balance. Blogging takes up A LOT of my time and it’s not easy to shut off, especially when your job entails social media too. I’ve found the best thing to do is set work hours and stop work at a reasonable hour (which is easier said than done!)
5. What is your proof strategy for beating any hard situation?
I’m a strong believer that your reaction to a situation has the power to change a situation. I try to approach everything with a positive and calm attitude. Life will always go on!
6. As a successful woman, you are probably very busy and in a hurry almost every day, how do you keep yourself healthy and motivated?
I think implementing a morning routine is really important. I always write down a to-do list at the beginning of everyday and time block my way through. In terms of keeping healthy, I love to meal prep! It saves so much time in the kitchen.
7. Lastly, as I said, as 20 something there are a lot of things in the life that can make us weak. So, what is your favourite quote to keep yourself inspired in the life?
“If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
Follow Angela on Instagram @thesundaychapter and make sure you stay in the loop
PS: The best part of this project is that everyone can be the part of it. I strongly believe that everyone has something to offer! So, DON’T hesitate and shoot me with your email and we can set up the date and far information.